Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Credit Card Research Project

Today we are going to be comparing three different credit offers.  I will provide you with two and your homework is to find a 3rd.
  • I will pass out a Credit Card Comparison worksheet [you can download one Here if you need one at a later date].
  • Fill in the blanks for your 3 different credit offers.
  • Turn in your results page.
Credit Card Offers:
Next I want you to look at this offer I got in the mail in 2010.  It is not edited to make it look worse -- this is how it came.  It's in a folder pamphlet form (which I will show everybody tomorrow) but I scanned both sides so you could see the details.  You can click the picture to read the small print:

When you are finished with this project, work on getting any missing work turned in.

ADDITIONAL HOMEWORK:  Interview one adult who has [or has had] credit cards using the provided worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment